Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 37.983810, 23.727539.
Athens is the capital city of Greece, one of the oldest and the most touristy places of Europe. The city is located in a small valley, surrounded by small hills from its southern and eastern part. The name of the city is derived from the name of Greek Goddess of Wisdom, Athena. The city can be considered a large antic culture museum on the open air, with a huge number of ancient buildings like Acropolis, Wind Tower, plenty of old churches and markets. Local cuisine and local culture and unique, and Athens is considered to be one of the most visited tourist destinations in south Europe.
Map of Athens, Greece
Athens, Greece Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Athens, Greece is 37.983810, and the longitude is 23.727539. Athens, Greece is located at Greece country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 37° 59' 1.7160'' N and 23° 43' 39.1404'' E.
Athens, Greece Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||37° 59' 1.7160'' N|
|DMS Long||23° 43' 39.1404'' E|
Coordinates of Athens, Greece is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in Greece
Also check out these related Cities.
- Volos, Magnesia, Greece (39.366669, 22.933332)
- Kalamata, Messenia, Greece (37.036598, 22.114401)
- Komotini, East Macedonia and Thrace, Greece (41.122440, 25.406557)
- Kallithea, Attica, Greece (37.955894, 23.702099)
- Corinth, Corinthia, Greece (37.940880, 22.944860)
- Athens, Greece (37.983810, 23.727539)
- Glyfada, Attica, Greece (37.865044, 23.755045)
- Evosmos, Greece (40.666138, 22.903774)
- Thessaloniki, Greece (40.736851, 22.920227)
- Lamia, Greece (38.895973, 22.434900)