Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 37.019356, -7.930440.
Algrave is the southern part of Portugal and the region which includes16 municipalities and is a home to about a half million people. The capital city of the region is the city of Faro, and Algrave is a known resort famous for numerous beaches and wonderful wild coastal area. It is estimated that annually, over 7 million tourists visit the region. Historically, the area is considered to be among the earliest inhabited parts of the country. In addition to numerous beaches and resorts, local cathedrals and shrines are also among the most important attractions of the region. Pilgrims come to visit those, as well as take part in numerous events and traditional celebrations, especially in the summer times. Local climate, cuisine and culture are famous and unique.
Where is Algrave, Portugal on Map?
Road map of Algrave, Portugal shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Algrave, Portugal
Algrave, Portugal Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Algrave, Portugal is 37.019356, and the longitude is -7.930440. Algrave, Portugal is located at Portugal country in the Districts place category with the gps coordinates of 37° 1' 9.6816'' N and 7° 55' 49.5840'' W.
Algrave, Portugal Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||37° 1' 9.6816'' N|
|DMS Long||7° 55' 49.5840'' W|
Coordinates of Algrave, Portugal is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Districts in Portugal
Also check out these related Districts.
- Algrave, Portugal (37.019356, -7.930440)
- Viana do Castelo District, Portugal (41.691807, -8.834451)
- Charneca, Lisbon, Portugal (38.783764, -9.143866)
- Bairro Alto, Lisbon, Portugal (38.712753, -9.146295)
- Clérigos Church, Porto, Portugal (41.145821, -8.613985)
- Laranjeiro, Portugal (38.656322, -9.154402)
- Azores, Portugal (38.305542, -30.384108)
- Massarelos, Porto, Portugal (41.150223, -8.629932)