Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 38.656322, -9.154402.
Laranjeiro is a former town and a current district of Almada city in western Portugal. It is a part of Lisbon Metropolitan area, with the number of residents close to 21,000 people. The town has recently merged with the city, becoming its southern and one of the most developed dormitory district.
Map of Laranjeiro, Portugal
Laranjeiro, Portugal Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Laranjeiro, Portugal is 38.656322, and the longitude is -9.154402. Laranjeiro, Portugal is located at Portugal country in the Districts place category with the gps coordinates of 38° 39' 22.7592'' N and 9° 9' 15.8472'' W.
Laranjeiro, Portugal Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||38° 39' 22.7592'' N|
|DMS Long||9° 9' 15.8472'' W|
Coordinates of Laranjeiro, Portugal is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Districts in Portugal
Also check out these related Districts.
- Viana do Castelo District, Portugal (41.691807, -8.834451)
- Charneca, Lisbon, Portugal (38.783764, -9.143866)
- Bairro Alto, Lisbon, Portugal (38.712753, -9.146295)
- Clérigos Church, Porto, Portugal (41.145821, -8.613985)
- Laranjeiro, Portugal (38.656322, -9.154402)
- Azores, Portugal (37.794594, -25.506134)
- Massarelos, Porto, Portugal (41.150223, -8.629932)