Bairro Alto, Lisbon, Portugal
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 38.712753, -9.146295.
Bairro Alto is one of the most famous central districts of Lisbon, Portugal, as well as the location of the most known streets and tourist attractions of the city. Santa Caterina Square is one of the most popular places for young people and guests of the city to enjoy the sunset and drink a glass of beer. The National Museum Of Contemporary Art Of Chiado is another tourist attraction of the district, along with Carmo Convent Cathedral, which used to be one of the largest cathedrals in the city. There are also a few famous bars and cafes in the area.
Map of Bairro Alto, Lisbon, Portugal
Bairro Alto, Lisbon, Portugal Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Bairro Alto, Lisbon, Portugal is 38.712753, and the longitude is -9.146295. Bairro Alto, Lisbon, Portugal is located at Portugal country in the Districts place category with the gps coordinates of 38° 42' 45.9108'' N and 9° 8' 46.6620'' W.
Bairro Alto, Lisbon, Portugal Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||38° 42' 45.9108'' N|
|DMS Long||9° 8' 46.6620'' W|
Coordinates of Bairro Alto, Lisbon, Portugal is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Districts in Portugal
Also check out these related Districts.
- Viana do Castelo District, Portugal (41.691807, -8.834451)
- Charneca, Lisbon, Portugal (38.783764, -9.143866)
- Bairro Alto, Lisbon, Portugal (38.712753, -9.146295)
- Clérigos Church, Porto, Portugal (41.145821, -8.613985)
- Laranjeiro, Portugal (38.656322, -9.154402)
- Azores, Portugal (37.794594, -25.506134)
- Massarelos, Porto, Portugal (41.150223, -8.629932)