Viana do Castelo District, Portugal
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 41.691807, -8.834451.
Viana do Castelo District is the north westernmost district of Portugal, situated a few dozens of miles north of Porto. It is bordered by the Atlantic Ocean to the west and has a beautiful city of Viana do Castelo as its capital city. There are 10 municipalities in the district, and the total number of people living in the district is close to a quarter of million. The area of the district is about 870 square miles.
Where is Viana do Castelo District, Portugal on Map?
Road map of Viana do Castelo District, Portugal shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Viana do Castelo District, Portugal
Viana do Castelo District, Portugal Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Viana do Castelo District, Portugal is 41.691807, and the longitude is -8.834451. Viana do Castelo District, Portugal is located at Portugal country in the Districts place category with the gps coordinates of 41° 41' 30.5052'' N and 8° 50' 4.0236'' W.
Viana do Castelo District, Portugal Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||41° 41' 30.5052'' N|
|DMS Long||8° 50' 4.0236'' W|
Coordinates of Viana do Castelo District, Portugal is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Districts in Portugal
Also check out these related Districts.
- Algrave, Portugal (37.019356, -7.930440)
- Viana do Castelo District, Portugal (41.691807, -8.834451)
- Charneca, Lisbon, Portugal (38.783764, -9.143866)
- Bairro Alto, Lisbon, Portugal (38.712753, -9.146295)
- Clérigos Church, Porto, Portugal (41.145821, -8.613985)
- Laranjeiro, Portugal (38.656322, -9.154402)
- Azores, Portugal (38.305542, -30.384108)
- Massarelos, Porto, Portugal (41.150223, -8.629932)