Massarelos, Porto, Portugal
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 41.150223, -8.629932.
Massarelos is a former small municipality and current central district of Porto, Portugal. It is located on the right bank of the Rio Duoro and has the population estimated to total almost 7,000 people. It is one of the oldest and the most beautiful districts of the capital city, the greater part of which is listed by UNESCO as a World Heritage Site.
Where is Massarelos, Porto, Portugal on Map?
Road map of Massarelos, Porto, Portugal shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Massarelos, Porto, Portugal
Massarelos, Porto, Portugal Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Massarelos, Porto, Portugal is 41.150223, and the longitude is -8.629932. Massarelos, Porto, Portugal is located at Portugal country in the Districts place category with the gps coordinates of 41° 9' 0.8028'' N and 8° 37' 47.7552'' W.
Massarelos, Porto, Portugal Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||41° 9' 0.8028'' N|
|DMS Long||8° 37' 47.7552'' W|
Coordinates of Massarelos, Porto, Portugal is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Districts in Portugal
Also check out these related Districts.
- Algrave, Portugal (37.019356, -7.930440)
- Viana do Castelo District, Portugal (41.691807, -8.834451)
- Charneca, Lisbon, Portugal (38.783764, -9.143866)
- Bairro Alto, Lisbon, Portugal (38.712753, -9.146295)
- Clérigos Church, Porto, Portugal (41.145821, -8.613985)
- Laranjeiro, Portugal (38.656322, -9.154402)
- Azores, Portugal (37.794594, -25.506134)
- Massarelos, Porto, Portugal (41.150223, -8.629932)