Charneca, Lisbon, Portugal
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 38.783764, -9.143866.
Charneca is a small district on the outskirts of Lisbon, Portugal, situated right between Odivelas and Sacavem. It was established as a small village at the end of the 16th century and has been developing quite slowly, as a purely agricultural neighborhood of the capital city. Since the mid 19th century it has been a part of Odivelas municipality. The district borders the International Airport of Lisbon.
Where is Charneca, Lisbon, Portugal on Map?
Road map of Charneca, Lisbon, Portugal shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Charneca, Lisbon, Portugal
Charneca, Lisbon, Portugal Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Charneca, Lisbon, Portugal is 38.783764, and the longitude is -9.143866. Charneca, Lisbon, Portugal is located at Portugal country in the Districts place category with the gps coordinates of 38° 47' 1.5504'' N and 9° 8' 37.9176'' W.
Charneca, Lisbon, Portugal Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||38° 47' 1.5504'' N|
|DMS Long||9° 8' 37.9176'' W|
Coordinates of Charneca, Lisbon, Portugal is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Districts in Portugal
Also check out these related Districts.
- Algrave, Portugal (37.019356, -7.930440)
- Viana do Castelo District, Portugal (41.691807, -8.834451)
- Charneca, Lisbon, Portugal (38.783764, -9.143866)
- Bairro Alto, Lisbon, Portugal (38.712753, -9.146295)
- Clérigos Church, Porto, Portugal (41.145821, -8.613985)
- Laranjeiro, Portugal (38.656322, -9.154402)
- Azores, Portugal (38.305542, -30.384108)
- Massarelos, Porto, Portugal (41.150223, -8.629932)