Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 37.794594, -25.506134.
Azores is an autonomous region of Portugal, located at the archipelago in the North Atlantic Ocean, 850 miles west from the continental part of Portugal. It is a truly unique and very interesting culture, quite famous resort and a developing agricultural region with the population close to 250,000 people. It is a great destination point for all tourists who enjoy natural beauties like mountains and parks, as well as historic monuments and buildings.
Where is Azores, Portugal on Map?
Road map of Azores, Portugal shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Azores, Portugal
Azores, Portugal Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Azores, Portugal is 37.794594, and the longitude is -25.506134. Azores, Portugal is located at Portugal country in the Districts place category with the gps coordinates of 37° 47' 40.5384'' N and 25° 30' 22.0824'' W.
Azores, Portugal Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||37° 47' 40.5384'' N|
|DMS Long||25° 30' 22.0824'' W|
Coordinates of Azores, Portugal is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Districts in Portugal
Also check out these related Districts.
- Algrave, Portugal (37.019356, -7.930440)
- Viana do Castelo District, Portugal (41.691807, -8.834451)
- Charneca, Lisbon, Portugal (38.783764, -9.143866)
- Bairro Alto, Lisbon, Portugal (38.712753, -9.146295)
- Clérigos Church, Porto, Portugal (41.145821, -8.613985)
- Laranjeiro, Portugal (38.656322, -9.154402)
- Azores, Portugal (37.794594, -25.506134)
- Massarelos, Porto, Portugal (41.150223, -8.629932)