Alipurduar, West Bengal, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 26.491890, 89.527100.
Alipurduar is a small city in West Bengal, in the north easternmost part of India, right near the Kaljani River. The city is known as the Gates to Bhutan and is famous with wonderful views to the Himalayas. It is a home to about 65,000 people, and it is a home to a few very good colleges and one university. There is a large national park located to the north of the city.
Where is Alipurduar, West Bengal, India on Map?
Road map of Alipurduar, West Bengal, India shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Alipurduar, West Bengal, India
Alipurduar, West Bengal, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Alipurduar, West Bengal, India is 26.491890, and the longitude is 89.527100. Alipurduar, West Bengal, India is located at India country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 26° 29' 30.8040'' N and 89° 31' 37.5600'' E.
Alipurduar, West Bengal, India Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||26° 29' 30.8040'' N|
|DMS Long||89° 31' 37.5600'' E|
Coordinates of Alipurduar, West Bengal, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in India
Also check out these related Cities.
- Nanjangud, Mysore, Karnataka, India (12.120000, 76.680000)
- Chittorgarh, Rajasthan, India (24.879999, 74.629997)
- Ratnagiri, Maharashtra, India (16.994444, 73.300003)
- Goregaon, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India (19.155001, 72.849998)
- Pindwara, Rajasthan, India (24.794500, 73.055000)
- Raipur, Chhattisgarh, India (21.250000, 81.629997)
- Gokak, Karnataka, India (16.166700, 74.833298)
- Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, India (26.850000, 80.949997)
- Delhi, the National Capital Territory of Delhi, India (28.610001, 77.230003)
- Mumbai, Maharashtra, India (19.076090, 72.877426)