Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 19.076090, 72.877426.
Historically known as Bombay, Mumbai is a beautiful old city and the capital of Maharashtra state in western India. With the population close to 12.5 million people, Mumbai is the most crowded city in India. The city is a combination of amazing old architecture and modern buildings, as well as beautiful parks, shrines, temples, office and business centers, entertainment and shopping areas, restaurants, and other attractions. The city is an industrial and business heart of the county which plays an important role in Indian economy. It is a key transportation spot with a few large airports and ports situated in the neighborhood. It is also a principal education and scientific research center, with a large number of universities, research related establishments, and so on.
Map of Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Mumbai, Maharashtra, India is 19.076090, and the longitude is 72.877426. Mumbai, Maharashtra, India is located at India country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 19° 4' 33.9240'' N and 72° 52' 38.7336'' E.
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||19° 4' 33.9240'' N|
|DMS Long||72° 52' 38.7336'' E|
Coordinates of Mumbai, Maharashtra, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in India
Also check out these related Cities.
- Chittorgarh, Rajasthan, India (24.879999, 74.629997)
- Ratnagiri, Maharashtra, India (16.994444, 73.300003)
- Goregaon, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India (19.155001, 72.849998)
- Pindwara, Rajasthan, India (24.794500, 73.055000)
- Raipur, Chhattisgarh, India (21.250000, 81.629997)
- Gokak, Karnataka, India (16.166700, 74.833298)
- Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, India (26.850000, 80.949997)
- Delhi, the National Capital Territory of Delhi, India (28.610001, 77.230003)
- Mumbai, Maharashtra, India (19.076090, 72.877426)
- Sagar, Karnataka, India (14.167040, 75.040298)