Allapalli, Maharashtra, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 19.430779, 80.060593.
Allapalli is a small town and a district center in Gadchiroli district in the easternmost part of Maharashtra state in central India. The town is a small tourist destination since it is located near three large natural preserves, which are quite popular among tourists. There are about 7 thousand people living in the town, with most of those being farmers and those growing cattle.
Where is Allapalli, Maharashtra, India on Map?
Road map of Allapalli, Maharashtra, India shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Allapalli, Maharashtra, India
Allapalli, Maharashtra, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Allapalli, Maharashtra, India is 19.430779, and the longitude is 80.060593. Allapalli, Maharashtra, India is located at India country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 19° 25' 50.8044'' N and 80° 3' 38.1348'' E.
|DMS Lat||19° 25' 50.8044'' N|
|DMS Long||80° 3' 38.1348'' E|
Coordinates of Allapalli, Maharashtra, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in India
Also check out these related Towns.
- Gudivada, Andhra Pradesh, India (16.441025, 80.992630)
- Dhinoj, Patan, Gujarat, India (23.661324, 72.279541)
- Idappadi, Salem, Tamil Nadu, India (11.580000, 77.849998)
- Chitalwana, Rajasthan, India (24.924999, 71.659721)
- Pugal, Rajasthan, India (28.500000, 72.800003)
- Doom Dooma, Assam, India (27.570000, 95.570000)
- Usar, Maharashtra, India (18.291109, 73.131744)
- Sirsi, Karnataka, India (14.619500, 74.835403)
- Perinad, Kerala, India (8.956280, 76.640022)
- New Terhi, Uttarakhand, India (30.379999, 78.480003)
No comments written yet.