Allur, Tamil Nadu, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 10.871771, 78.628349.
Allur is a very small municipality in the district of Tiruchirappalli in central Tamil Nadu, south India. There are about 32 hundred people living in the town, and it is a small commercial spot near Highway 81. There is an old temple in the town, Panchanadeeshwarar Temple, which is considered to be important for Hindu people. Some locals from the neighborhood visit the temple quite often, making the town quite crowded in the days for pilgrimage.
Where is Allur, Tamil Nadu, India on Map?
Road map of Allur, Tamil Nadu, India shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Allur, Tamil Nadu, India
Allur, Tamil Nadu, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Allur, Tamil Nadu, India is 10.871771, and the longitude is 78.628349. Allur, Tamil Nadu, India is located at India country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 10° 52' 18.3756'' N and 78° 37' 42.0564'' E.
Allur, Tamil Nadu, India Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||10° 52' 18.3756'' N|
|DMS Long||78° 37' 42.0564'' E|
Coordinates of Allur, Tamil Nadu, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in India
Also check out these related Towns.
- Gudivada, Andhra Pradesh, India (16.441025, 80.992630)
- Dhinoj, Patan, Gujarat, India (23.661324, 72.279541)
- Idappadi, Salem, Tamil Nadu, India (11.580000, 77.849998)
- Chitalwana, Rajasthan, India (24.924999, 71.659721)
- Pugal, Rajasthan, India (28.500000, 72.800003)
- Doom Dooma, Assam, India (27.570000, 95.570000)
- Usar, Maharashtra, India (18.291109, 73.131744)
- Sirsi, Karnataka, India (14.619500, 74.835403)
- Perinad, Kerala, India (8.956280, 76.640022)
- New Terhi, Uttarakhand, India (30.379999, 78.480003)