Alma, QC, Canada
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 48.549999, -71.650002.
A town of Alma is situated in the province of Quebec, near Saint Jean Lake in the eastern Canada. It is a small community with the population close to 31 thousand people. The town emerged not too long ago as a result of amalgamation of a few smaller settlements, and received the status of a joint town in 2001. Alma is a nice place to visit, very quiet and picturesque. The community is mainly French speaking, and most of the residents are engaged in services or farming related businesses. Alma is famous for its beautiful views and numerous small rivers and creeks passing by the town. It is great visit the town during the summertime when the weather is nice and it is possible to explore the local nature.
Where is Alma, QC, Canada on Map?
Road map of Alma, QC, Canada shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Alma, QC, Canada
Alma, QC, Canada Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Alma, QC, Canada is 48.549999, and the longitude is -71.650002. Alma, QC, Canada is located at Canada country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 48° 32' 59.9964'' N and 71° 39' 0.0072'' W.
|DMS Lat||48° 32' 59.9964'' N|
|DMS Long||71° 39' 0.0072'' W|
Coordinates of Alma, QC, Canada is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in Canada
Also check out these related Towns.
- Windsor, QC, Canada (45.566666, -72.000000)
- Warwick, QC, Canada (45.950001, -71.983330)
- Sutton, QC, Canada (45.099998, -72.616669)
- Saint-Tite, QC, Canada (46.733334, -72.566666)
- Saint-Marc-des-Carrières, QC, Canada (46.683334, -72.050003)
- Saint-Joseph-de-Sorel, QC, Canada (46.033333, -73.116669)
- Saint-Gabriel, QC, Canada (46.299999, -73.383331)
- Mont-Laurier, QC, Canada (46.549999, -75.500000)
- Métabetchouan–Lac-à-la-Croix, QC, Canada (48.433334, -71.866669)
- Mercier, QC, Canada (45.320000, -73.750000)