Alvaston, Derby, Derby County, UK
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 52.897541, -1.423190.
Alvaston is a small district of Derby city, Derby County, located to the southeast of the city. There are about 25,000 people living in Alvaston, and the district is located on the A6 highway. The first settlement appeared in the area in the 11th century, and during its long history the town has been developing as an agricultural community. Today, Alvaston is a center of health care, with a few great hospitals and the region's most famous surgeons working there.
Map of Alvaston, Derby, Derby County, UK
Alvaston, Derby, Derby County, UK Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Alvaston, Derby, Derby County, UK is 52.897541, and the longitude is -1.423190. Alvaston, Derby, Derby County, UK is located at United Kingdom country in the Districts place category with the gps coordinates of 52° 53' 51.1476'' N and 1° 25' 23.4840'' W.
Alvaston, Derby, Derby County, UK elevation is 46 meters height, that is equal to 151 feet.
Alvaston, Derby, Derby County, UK Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||52° 53' 51.1476'' N|
|DMS Long||1° 25' 23.4840'' W|
|Elevation (m)||46 m|
|Elevation (f)||151 feet|
Coordinates of Alvaston, Derby, Derby County, UK is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Districts in United Kingdom
Also check out these related Districts.
- The Royal Mile, Edinburgh, UK (55.950558, -3.185556)
- Kingston Park, Newcastle upon Tyne, UK (55.015690, -1.665945)
- Sefton, Merseyside, UK (53.503475, -3.035066)
- Spinney, Slough, Slough, UK (51.511127, -0.621439)
- Isle of Dogs, London, UK (51.496483, -0.014119)
- Winton, Eccles, UK (53.491554, -2.375021)
- Wembley Park, Wembley, Greater London, UK (51.562023, -0.280151)
- Alvaston, Derby, Derby County, UK (52.897541, -1.423190)
- Marylebone, London, UK (51.518875, -0.149895)
- Edgware, Greater London, UK (51.615788, -0.262034)