Alvaston, Derby, Derby County, UK
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 52.897541, -1.423190.
Alvaston is a small district of Derby city, Derby County, located to the southeast of the city. There are about 25,000 people living in Alvaston, and the district is located on the A6 highway. The first settlement appeared in the area in the 11th century, and during its long history the town has been developing as an agricultural community. Today, Alvaston is a center of health care, with a few great hospitals and the region's most famous surgeons working there.
Where is Alvaston, Derby, Derby County, UK on Map?
Road map of Alvaston, Derby, Derby County, UK shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Alvaston, Derby, Derby County, UK
Alvaston, Derby, Derby County, UK Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Alvaston, Derby, Derby County, UK is 52.897541, and the longitude is -1.423190. Alvaston, Derby, Derby County, UK is located at United Kingdom country in the Districts place category with the gps coordinates of 52° 53' 51.1476'' N and 1° 25' 23.4840'' W.
|DMS Lat||52° 53' 51.1476'' N|
|DMS Long||1° 25' 23.4840'' W|
Coordinates of Alvaston, Derby, Derby County, UK is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Districts in United Kingdom
Also check out these related Districts.
- Blackheath, London, UK (51.465691, 0.005687)
- Bloomsbury, London, UK (51.522121, -0.129420)
- South Bank, London, UK (51.503052, -0.118391)
- Waterloo, London, UK (51.505028, -0.115013)
- Covent Garden, London, UK (51.512409, -0.125146)
- Soho, London, UK (51.513561, -0.137706)
- Devon, the UK (50.716667, -3.716667)
- Westminster, Greater London, the UK (51.494720, -0.135278)
- The Royal Mile, Edinburgh, UK (55.950558, -3.185556)
- Kingston Park, Newcastle upon Tyne, UK (55.015690, -1.665945)
No comments written yet.