South Bank, London, UK
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 51.503052, -0.118391.
South Bank is a cultural and economic hub, located on the southern bank of the River Thames in Central London. It is home to many landmarks and tourist attractions such as the London Eye, Royal Festival Hall, The Southbank Centre, National Theatre, BFI Southbank, the London Dungeon, Jubilee Gardens, The National Covid Memorial Wall, and Florence Nightingale Museum. The district also includes many modern restaurants, bars, and hotels including OXO Tower Restaurant, Bar, and Brasserie.
Where is South Bank, London, UK on Map?
Road map of South Bank, London, UK shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of South Bank, London, UK
South Bank, London, UK Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of South Bank, London, UK is 51.503052, and the longitude is -0.118391. South Bank, London, UK is located at United Kingdom country in the Districts place category with the gps coordinates of 51° 30' 10.9872'' N and 0° 7' 6.2076'' W.
|DMS Lat||51° 30' 10.9872'' N|
|DMS Long||0° 7' 6.2076'' W|
Coordinates of South Bank, London, UK is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Districts in United Kingdom
Also check out these related Districts.
- Bloomsbury, London, UK (51.522121, -0.129420)
- South Bank, London, UK (51.503052, -0.118391)
- Waterloo, London, UK (51.505028, -0.115013)
- Covent Garden, London, UK (51.512409, -0.125146)
- Soho, London, UK (51.513561, -0.137706)
- Devon, the UK (50.716667, -3.716667)
- Westminster, Greater London, the UK (51.494720, -0.135278)
- The Royal Mile, Edinburgh, UK (55.950558, -3.185556)
- Kingston Park, Newcastle upon Tyne, UK (55.015690, -1.665945)
- Sefton, Merseyside, UK (53.503475, -3.035066)