Devon, the UK
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 50.716667, -3.716667.
The county of Devon is one of the areas situated in the south western part of the UK. It is a part of the South Western England and a county with the area close to 26 hundred square miles, as well as the population close to 1.2 million people. Exeter is the main city of the county. The county is known for its nice nature and numerous beaches, so it can be a destination for those local tourists who want to enjoy a seaside vacation, as well as do plenty of outdoor activities. It is possible to go hiking and explore the nature of the area, as well as get to known the culture and lifestyle of the local people living in the coastal towns like Brixham, etc. The area is known for its interesting cuisine and old traditions.
Where is Devon, the UK on Map?
Road map of Devon, the UK shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Devon, the UK
Devon, the UK Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Devon, the UK is 50.716667, and the longitude is -3.716667. Devon, the UK is located at United Kingdom country in the Districts place category with the gps coordinates of 50° 43' 0.0012'' N and 3° 43' 0.0012'' W.
|DMS Lat||50° 43' 0.0012'' N|
|DMS Long||3° 43' 0.0012'' W|
Coordinates of Devon, the UK is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Districts in United Kingdom
Also check out these related Districts.
- Soho, London, UK (51.513561, -0.137706)
- Devon, the UK (50.716667, -3.716667)
- Westminster, Greater London, the UK (51.494720, -0.135278)
- The Royal Mile, Edinburgh, UK (55.950558, -3.185556)
- Kingston Park, Newcastle upon Tyne, UK (55.015690, -1.665945)
- Sefton, Merseyside, UK (53.503475, -3.035066)
- Spinney, Slough, Slough, UK (51.511127, -0.621439)
- Isle of Dogs, London, UK (51.496483, -0.014119)
- Winton, Eccles, UK (53.491554, -2.375021)
- Wembley Park, Wembley, Greater London, UK (51.562023, -0.280151)