Bloomsbury, London, UK
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 51.522121, -0.129420.
Bloomsbury is a historic district in London, United Kingdom, especially famous for its squares and gardens. It is home to the Charles Dickens Museum, British Museum, the Church of Christ the King, St Giles in the Fields, St Pancras New Church, Bedford Square, Bloomsbury Square, and Russell Square, as well as a number of colleges and universities like University College London, the University of Law, the University of London, the New College of the Humanities, and the Royal Academy of Dramatic Art. It is also home to the headquarters of the British Medical Association in Tavistock Square and the Royal Historical Society at Gower Street. Three London Underground stations and three National Rail stations serve the area.
Where is Bloomsbury, London, UK on Map?
Road map of Bloomsbury, London, UK shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Bloomsbury, London, UK
Bloomsbury, London, UK Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Bloomsbury, London, UK is 51.522121, and the longitude is -0.129420. Bloomsbury, London, UK is located at United Kingdom country in the Districts place category with the gps coordinates of 51° 31' 19.6356'' N and 0° 7' 45.9120'' W.
|DMS Lat||51° 31' 19.6356'' N|
|DMS Long||0° 7' 45.9120'' W|
Coordinates of Bloomsbury, London, UK is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Districts in United Kingdom
Also check out these related Districts.
- Chinatown, London, UK (51.511822, -0.131695)
- Blackheath, London, UK (51.465691, 0.005687)
- Bloomsbury, London, UK (51.522121, -0.129420)
- South Bank, London, UK (51.503052, -0.118391)
- Waterloo, London, UK (51.505028, -0.115013)
- Covent Garden, London, UK (51.512409, -0.125146)
- Soho, London, UK (51.513561, -0.137706)
- Devon, the UK (50.716667, -3.716667)
- Westminster, Greater London, the UK (51.494720, -0.135278)
- The Royal Mile, Edinburgh, UK (55.950558, -3.185556)