Soho, London, UK
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 51.513561, -0.137706.
Soho is a small neighborhood in the City of Westminster London, England, UK. It is a vibrant, diverse district with its bars, stores, pop-up shops, galleries, pubs, theaters, and beautiful architecture. William Blake, William Hazlitt, Karl Marx, and Thomas De Quincey lived in Soho. Soho's history dates back to the 16th century when it was a royal park. It is bordered by Oxford Street, Regent Street, Chinatown, and Charing Cross Road. Tourist attractions and historical landmarks in Soho include The Admiral Duncan pub, Soho Theatre, The London Palladium, Liberty London, Soho Square Gardens, The Photographers' Gallery, and Golden Square. Carnaby Street is a popular shopping spot. Soho is also home to Ronnie Scott's Jazz Club, a well-known club that was opened in 1959, located at 47 Frith Street. Soho was used as a filming location in films like Cruella (2021), Last Night in Soho (2021), Notting Hill (1999), Eyes Wide Shut (1999), Trainspotting (1996), 101 Dalmatians (1996), 28 Days Later... (2002), 28 Weeks Later (2007), An Education (2009), About Time (2013), Mission: Impossible - Rogue Nation (2015), The 39 Steps (1935), and many more.
Where is Soho, London, UK on Map?
Road map of Soho, London, UK shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Soho, London, UK
Soho, London, UK Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Soho, London, UK is 51.513561, and the longitude is -0.137706. Soho, London, UK is located at United Kingdom country in the Districts place category with the gps coordinates of 51° 30' 48.8196'' N and 0° 8' 15.7416'' W.
|DMS Lat||51° 30' 48.8196'' N|
|DMS Long||0° 8' 15.7416'' W|
Coordinates of Soho, London, UK is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Districts in United Kingdom
Also check out these related Districts.
- Soho, London, UK (51.513561, -0.137706)
- Devon, the UK (50.716667, -3.716667)
- Westminster, Greater London, the UK (51.494720, -0.135278)
- The Royal Mile, Edinburgh, UK (55.950558, -3.185556)
- Kingston Park, Newcastle upon Tyne, UK (55.015690, -1.665945)
- Sefton, Merseyside, UK (53.503475, -3.035066)
- Spinney, Slough, Slough, UK (51.511127, -0.621439)
- Isle of Dogs, London, UK (51.496483, -0.014119)
- Winton, Eccles, UK (53.491554, -2.375021)
- Wembley Park, Wembley, Greater London, UK (51.562023, -0.280151)