Blackheath, London, UK
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 51.465691, 0.005687.
Blackheath is an area in Southeast London, England, UK, located to the south of Greenwich Park, Royal Observatory Greenwich, and the National Maritime Museum. Points of interest in the area include All Saints' Church, Blackheath Halls, Prince of Wales Pond, and Blackheath Common. It is home to St Matthew Academy and the Conservatoire. There is a train station serving Blackheath. London City Airport is situated 6 miles from the area.
* Blackheath is the starting point of the London Marathon.
Where is Blackheath, London, UK on Map?
Road map of Blackheath, London, UK shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Blackheath, London, UK
Blackheath, London, UK Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Blackheath, London, UK is 51.465691, and the longitude is 0.005687. Blackheath, London, UK is located at United Kingdom country in the Districts place category with the gps coordinates of 51° 27' 56.4876'' N and 0° 0' 20.4732'' E.
|DMS Lat||51° 27' 56.4876'' N|
|DMS Long||0° 0' 20.4732'' E|
Coordinates of Blackheath, London, UK is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Districts in United Kingdom
Also check out these related Districts.
- Blackheath, London, UK (51.465691, 0.005687)
- Bloomsbury, London, UK (51.522121, -0.129420)
- South Bank, London, UK (51.503052, -0.118391)
- Waterloo, London, UK (51.505028, -0.115013)
- Covent Garden, London, UK (51.512409, -0.125146)
- Soho, London, UK (51.513561, -0.137706)
- Devon, the UK (50.716667, -3.716667)
- Westminster, Greater London, the UK (51.494720, -0.135278)
- The Royal Mile, Edinburgh, UK (55.950558, -3.185556)
- Kingston Park, Newcastle upon Tyne, UK (55.015690, -1.665945)
No comments written yet.