Kingston Park, Newcastle upon Tyne, UK
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 55.015690, -1.665945.
Kingston Park is a small suburb area of Newcastle upon Tyne, a city in north eastern UK. It is situated about 4 miles away of the central districts of the city and is one of the most prestigious residential and business parts of the area. In addition to being a nice place to live, Kingston Park is a home to a number of companies like Tesco and others. Local shopping malls are usually crowded and very popular with the residents and tourists due to a large number of outlets opened there. There are a few very good schools in the district. The football team of Kingston Park is successful and is always supported by its true fans living in the neighborhood.
Map of Kingston Park, Newcastle upon Tyne, UK
Kingston Park, Newcastle upon Tyne, UK Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Kingston Park, Newcastle upon Tyne, UK is 55.015690, and the longitude is -1.665945. Kingston Park, Newcastle upon Tyne, UK is located at United Kingdom country in the Districts place category with the gps coordinates of 55° 0' 56.4840'' N and 1° 39' 57.4020'' W.
Kingston Park, Newcastle upon Tyne, UK elevation is 32000 meters height, that is equal to 104,987 feet.
Kingston Park, Newcastle upon Tyne, UK Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||55° 0' 56.4840'' N|
|DMS Long||1° 39' 57.4020'' W|
|Elevation (m)||32,000 m|
|Elevation (f)||104,987 feet|
Coordinates of Kingston Park, Newcastle upon Tyne, UK is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Districts in United Kingdom
Also check out these related Districts.
- Kingston Park, Newcastle upon Tyne, UK (55.015690, -1.665945)
- Spinney, Slough, Slough, UK (51.511127, -0.621439)
- Isle of Dogs, London, UK (51.496483, -0.014119)
- Winton, Eccles, UK (53.491554, -2.375021)
- Wembley Park, Wembley, Greater London, UK (51.562023, -0.280151)
- Alvaston, Derby, Derby County, UK (52.897541, -1.423190)
- Marylebone, London, UK (51.518875, -0.149895)
- Edgware, Greater London, UK (51.615788, -0.262034)
- Suffolk, UK (52.187248, 0.970780)
- Bury, UK (53.593349, -2.296605)