Waterloo, London, UK
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 51.505028, -0.115013.
Waterloo is a small busy district in London, United Kingdom, located on the banks of the River Thames in the central part of the city. It is connected to the Strand by Waterloo Bridge. The district includes lots of landmarks and cultural attractions, including The London Dungeon, The Graffiti Tunnel, Leake Street, Hayward Gallery, National Theatre, The Old Vic, The Vaults Theatre, Young Vic Theatre, Waterloo East Theatre, Waterloo Millennium Green, Southbank Skate Space, and Jubilee Park & Garden. It is home to Franklin Wilkins Building - King's College London (Waterloo Bridge Wing). Waterloo Subway Station serves the area. There are also a few movie theaters in the district, like ODEON BFI IMAX and BFI Southbank.
Where is Waterloo, London, UK on Map?
Road map of Waterloo, London, UK shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Waterloo, London, UK
Waterloo, London, UK Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Waterloo, London, UK is 51.505028, and the longitude is -0.115013. Waterloo, London, UK is located at United Kingdom country in the Districts place category with the gps coordinates of 51° 30' 18.1008'' N and 0° 6' 54.0468'' W.
|DMS Lat||51° 30' 18.1008'' N|
|DMS Long||0° 6' 54.0468'' W|
Coordinates of Waterloo, London, UK is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Districts in United Kingdom
Also check out these related Districts.
- Bloomsbury, London, UK (51.522121, -0.129420)
- South Bank, London, UK (51.503052, -0.118391)
- Waterloo, London, UK (51.505028, -0.115013)
- Covent Garden, London, UK (51.512409, -0.125146)
- Soho, London, UK (51.513561, -0.137706)
- Devon, the UK (50.716667, -3.716667)
- Westminster, Greater London, the UK (51.494720, -0.135278)
- The Royal Mile, Edinburgh, UK (55.950558, -3.185556)
- Kingston Park, Newcastle upon Tyne, UK (55.015690, -1.665945)
- Sefton, Merseyside, UK (53.503475, -3.035066)