Ambasamudram, Tamil Nadu, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 8.700000, 77.470001.
A town of Ambasamudram is located in southern India, in the state of Tamil Nadu. It is also the capital of the same name district with the population of about 355,000 people, at that about 35,000 are living in the town itself. The local area is a famous agricultural zone, with very highly valued fertile soils used for cultivating various fruits, especially tropic ones like bananas, coco nuts, etc.
Where is Ambasamudram, Tamil Nadu, India on Map?
Road map of Ambasamudram, Tamil Nadu, India shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Ambasamudram, Tamil Nadu, India
Ambasamudram, Tamil Nadu, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Ambasamudram, Tamil Nadu, India is 8.700000, and the longitude is 77.470001. Ambasamudram, Tamil Nadu, India is located at India country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 8° 41' 60.0000'' N and 77° 28' 12.0036'' E.
|DMS Lat||8° 41' 60.0000'' N|
|DMS Long||77° 28' 12.0036'' E|
Coordinates of Ambasamudram, Tamil Nadu, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in India
Also check out these related Towns.
- Gudivada, Andhra Pradesh, India (16.441025, 80.992630)
- Dhinoj, Patan, Gujarat, India (23.661324, 72.279541)
- Idappadi, Salem, Tamil Nadu, India (11.580000, 77.849998)
- Chitalwana, Rajasthan, India (24.924999, 71.659721)
- Pugal, Rajasthan, India (28.500000, 72.800003)
- Doom Dooma, Assam, India (27.570000, 95.570000)
- Usar, Maharashtra, India (18.291109, 73.131744)
- Sirsi, Karnataka, India (14.619500, 74.835403)
- Perinad, Kerala, India (8.956280, 76.640022)
- New Terhi, Uttarakhand, India (30.379999, 78.480003)