Ambernath, Maharashtra, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 19.186354, 73.191948.
Ambernath is a small city in the western part of Maharashtra state in western coastal India. It is a part of Thane region and Mumbai metropolitan area. The settlement emerged near a large local temple, Shiv Mandir, which is believed to be built in the 11th century. The temple is an important part of local religious life, and it is visited by many Hindu people.
Map of Ambernath, Maharashtra, India
Ambernath, Maharashtra, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Ambernath, Maharashtra, India is 19.186354, and the longitude is 73.191948. Ambernath, Maharashtra, India is located at India country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 19° 11' 10.8744'' N and 73° 11' 31.0128'' E.
Ambernath, Maharashtra, India Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||19° 11' 10.8744'' N|
|DMS Long||73° 11' 31.0128'' E|
Coordinates of Ambernath, Maharashtra, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in India
Also check out these related Cities.
- Chittorgarh, Rajasthan, India (24.879999, 74.629997)
- Ratnagiri, Maharashtra, India (16.994444, 73.300003)
- Goregaon, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India (19.155001, 72.849998)
- Pindwara, Rajasthan, India (24.794500, 73.055000)
- Raipur, Chhattisgarh, India (21.250000, 81.629997)
- Gokak, Karnataka, India (16.166700, 74.833298)
- Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, India (26.850000, 80.949997)
- Delhi, the National Capital Territory of Delhi, India (28.610001, 77.230003)
- Mumbai, Maharashtra, India (19.076090, 72.877426)
- Sagar, Karnataka, India (14.167040, 75.040298)