Ambrad, Maharashtra, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 16.191250, 73.744682.
Located about 50 miles north from the city of Oros, Ambrad is a typical small village of central Maharashtra, India. It was built near a small historic temple and currently has about 13 hundred of residents. It is a very nice small community, very friendly and opened to strangers.
Where is Ambrad, Maharashtra, India on Map?
Road map of Ambrad, Maharashtra, India shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Ambrad, Maharashtra, India
Ambrad, Maharashtra, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Ambrad, Maharashtra, India is 16.191250, and the longitude is 73.744682. Ambrad, Maharashtra, India is located at India country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 16° 11' 28.5000'' N and 73° 44' 40.8552'' E.
|DMS Lat||16° 11' 28.5000'' N|
|DMS Long||73° 44' 40.8552'' E|
Coordinates of Ambrad, Maharashtra, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in India
Also check out these related Towns.
- Gudivada, Andhra Pradesh, India (16.441025, 80.992630)
- Dhinoj, Patan, Gujarat, India (23.661324, 72.279541)
- Idappadi, Salem, Tamil Nadu, India (11.580000, 77.849998)
- Chitalwana, Rajasthan, India (24.924999, 71.659721)
- Pugal, Rajasthan, India (28.500000, 72.800003)
- Doom Dooma, Assam, India (27.570000, 95.570000)
- Usar, Maharashtra, India (18.291109, 73.131744)
- Sirsi, Karnataka, India (14.619500, 74.835403)
- Perinad, Kerala, India (8.956280, 76.640022)
- New Terhi, Uttarakhand, India (30.379999, 78.480003)