Amla, Madhya Pradesh, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 21.924892, 78.126419.
A beautiful small town of Amla in Madhya Pradesh is the finest example of rural settlement in central India. It is situated in a large lane, about 23 miles east from the city of Betul. Amla is a transportation spot, with a cargo railway station and a number of trade ways passing by. Local residents are rather involved in business than in agriculture, due to quite dry climate with relatively cold winters.
Where is Amla, Madhya Pradesh, India on Map?
Road map of Amla, Madhya Pradesh, India shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Amla, Madhya Pradesh, India
Amla, Madhya Pradesh, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Amla, Madhya Pradesh, India is 21.924892, and the longitude is 78.126419. Amla, Madhya Pradesh, India is located at India country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 21° 55' 29.6112'' N and 78° 7' 35.1084'' E.
|DMS Lat||21° 55' 29.6112'' N|
|DMS Long||78° 7' 35.1084'' E|
Coordinates of Amla, Madhya Pradesh, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in India
Also check out these related Towns.
- Gudivada, Andhra Pradesh, India (16.441025, 80.992630)
- Dhinoj, Patan, Gujarat, India (23.661324, 72.279541)
- Idappadi, Salem, Tamil Nadu, India (11.580000, 77.849998)
- Chitalwana, Rajasthan, India (24.924999, 71.659721)
- Pugal, Rajasthan, India (28.500000, 72.800003)
- Doom Dooma, Assam, India (27.570000, 95.570000)
- Usar, Maharashtra, India (18.291109, 73.131744)
- Sirsi, Karnataka, India (14.619500, 74.835403)
- Perinad, Kerala, India (8.956280, 76.640022)
- New Terhi, Uttarakhand, India (30.379999, 78.480003)
No comments written yet.