Amqui, QC, Canada
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 48.466667, -67.433334.
A small town of Amqui is situated in the southern part of Quebec, which is the eastern and Franco speaking region of Canada. The town can be found in the Gaspe Peninsula and it is a small community, with the number of residents close to 65 hundred people. The first settlement was founded there in the middle of the 19th century and was established by French settlers. The status of the town was given to Amqui in the late 20th century. There are a lot of small rivers, creeks, waterfalls, water sources, small lakes, and other miracles of nature in the area. That is why the climate is very humid but quite temperate. It can be interesting to visit the town and get to know the local lifestyle.
Where is Amqui, QC, Canada on Map?
Road map of Amqui, QC, Canada shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Amqui, QC, Canada
Amqui, QC, Canada Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Amqui, QC, Canada is 48.466667, and the longitude is -67.433334. Amqui, QC, Canada is located at Canada country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 48° 28' 0.0012'' N and 67° 26' 0.0024'' W.
|DMS Lat||48° 28' 0.0012'' N|
|DMS Long||67° 26' 0.0024'' W|
Coordinates of Amqui, QC, Canada is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in Canada
Also check out these related Towns.
- Windsor, QC, Canada (45.566666, -72.000000)
- Warwick, QC, Canada (45.950001, -71.983330)
- Sutton, QC, Canada (45.099998, -72.616669)
- Saint-Tite, QC, Canada (46.733334, -72.566666)
- Saint-Marc-des-Carrières, QC, Canada (46.683334, -72.050003)
- Saint-Joseph-de-Sorel, QC, Canada (46.033333, -73.116669)
- Saint-Gabriel, QC, Canada (46.299999, -73.383331)
- Mont-Laurier, QC, Canada (46.549999, -75.500000)
- Métabetchouan–Lac-à-la-Croix, QC, Canada (48.433334, -71.866669)
- Mercier, QC, Canada (45.320000, -73.750000)