Léry, QC, Canada
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 45.349998, -73.800003.
A small town of Léry can be found in the southernmost part of the province of Quebec, which is in the eastern part of Canada. It is a French speaking small community, with absolutely typical and very quiet lifestyle. The town enjoys a wonderful setting near Lake of Saint-Louis, and it is a home to about 25 hundred people. The first settlement was established there in the late 18th century, and in the early 19th it received the status of a town. Despite quite a large number of the residents speaking French as their first language, the number of English speaking people living in Léry is quite high, with about 15 per cent of the total population.
Where is Léry, QC, Canada on Map?
Road map of Léry, QC, Canada shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Léry, QC, Canada
Léry, QC, Canada Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Léry, QC, Canada is 45.349998, and the longitude is -73.800003. Léry, QC, Canada is located at Canada country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 45° 20' 59.9928'' N and 73° 48' 0.0108'' W.
Léry, QC, Canada Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||45° 20' 59.9928'' N|
|DMS Long||73° 48' 0.0108'' W|
Coordinates of Léry, QC, Canada is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in Canada
Also check out these related Towns.
- Windsor, QC, Canada (45.566666, -72.000000)
- Warwick, QC, Canada (45.950001, -71.983330)
- Sutton, QC, Canada (45.099998, -72.616669)
- Saint-Tite, QC, Canada (46.733334, -72.566666)
- Saint-Marc-des-Carrières, QC, Canada (46.683334, -72.050003)
- Saint-Joseph-de-Sorel, QC, Canada (46.033333, -73.116669)
- Saint-Gabriel, QC, Canada (46.299999, -73.383331)
- Mont-Laurier, QC, Canada (46.549999, -75.500000)
- Métabetchouan–Lac-à-la-Croix, QC, Canada (48.433334, -71.866669)
- Mercier, QC, Canada (45.320000, -73.750000)