Anantnag, Jammu and Kashmir, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 33.729729, 75.149780.
Anantnag is a large city in central Jammu and Kashmir, with the population slightly exceeding 1 million people. Anantang name can be understood from Sanskrit as 'the Land of Countless Springs', and local nature with endless forests, numerous creeks, small lakes and springs is truly something amazing. If add to these natural attractions numerous historic sites, monuments, old temples and shrines (including Martand Sun Temple, one of the principal religious establishments for the area), Anantnag should be considered a great tourist spot and desired destination for all kinds of tourists and travelers.
Where is Anantnag, Jammu and Kashmir, India on Map?
Road map of Anantnag, Jammu and Kashmir, India shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Anantnag, Jammu and Kashmir, India
Anantnag, Jammu and Kashmir, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Anantnag, Jammu and Kashmir, India is 33.729729, and the longitude is 75.149780. Anantnag, Jammu and Kashmir, India is located at India country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 33° 43' 47.0244'' N and 75° 8' 59.2080'' E.
|DMS Lat||33° 43' 47.0244'' N|
|DMS Long||75° 8' 59.2080'' E|
Coordinates of Anantnag, Jammu and Kashmir, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in India
Also check out these related Cities.
- Nanjangud, Mysore, Karnataka, India (12.120000, 76.680000)
- Chittorgarh, Rajasthan, India (24.879999, 74.629997)
- Ratnagiri, Maharashtra, India (16.994444, 73.300003)
- Goregaon, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India (19.155001, 72.849998)
- Pindwara, Rajasthan, India (24.794500, 73.055000)
- Raipur, Chhattisgarh, India (21.250000, 81.629997)
- Gokak, Karnataka, India (16.166700, 74.833298)
- Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, India (26.850000, 80.949997)
- Delhi, India (28.679079, 77.069710)
- Mumbai, Maharashtra, India (19.076090, 72.877426)
No comments written yet.