Anderson, TX, USA
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 30.487400, -95.987228.
Anderson is a small city and the seat of Grimes County in southeastern Texas, the United States, located 80 miles northwest of Houston. The city is famous for its history and is on the National Register of Historic Places as the Anderson Historic District. Anderson Baptist Church, Fanthorp Inn State Historic Site, Rocky Creek Bridge Historical Marker, Historic Dr. Parker House, Owl Stadium, and Grimes County's Confederate Memorial Park are the key local attractions. It was named for Kenneth Lewis Anderson and has a total area of 0.51 sq mi (1.33 km2).
Where is Anderson, TX, USA on Map?
Road map of Anderson, TX, USA shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Anderson, TX, USA
Anderson, TX, USA Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Anderson, TX, USA is 30.487400, and the longitude is -95.987228. Anderson, TX, USA is located at United States country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 30° 29' 14.6400'' N and 95° 59' 14.0208'' W.
|DMS Lat||30° 29' 14.6400'' N|
|DMS Long||95° 59' 14.0208'' W|
Coordinates of Anderson, TX, USA is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in United States
Also check out these related Cities.
- Peabody, MA, USA (42.536457, -70.985786)
- Northampton, MA, USA (42.328674, -72.664658)
- Newton, MA, USA (42.341042, -71.217133)
- Newburyport, MA, USA (42.810356, -70.893875)
- New Bedford, MA, USA (41.638409, -70.941208)
- Medford, MA, USA (42.419331, -71.119720)
- Malden, MA, USA (42.429752, -71.071022)
- Leominster, MA, USA (42.525482, -71.764183)
- Lawrence, MA, USA (42.701283, -71.175682)
- Holyoke, MA, USA (42.203217, -72.625481)