Argari, West Bengal, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 22.587601, 88.226173.
Argari (আরগারি) is a very small town and part of Kolkata Urban Agglomeration in Howrah district, the state of West Bengal, India, located 20 kilometers west of Kolkata. Andul railway station and Mourigram railway station serve the area. State Highway 6 also passes through Argari. Bengali is the official language of the town.
Where is Argari, West Bengal, India on Map?
Road map of Argari, West Bengal, India shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Argari, West Bengal, India
Argari, West Bengal, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Argari, West Bengal, India is 22.587601, and the longitude is 88.226173. Argari, West Bengal, India is located at India country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 22° 35' 15.3636'' N and 88° 13' 34.2228'' E.
|DMS Lat||22° 35' 15.3636'' N|
|DMS Long||88° 13' 34.2228'' E|
Coordinates of Argari, West Bengal, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in India
Also check out these related Towns.
- Gudivada, Andhra Pradesh, India (16.441025, 80.992630)
- Dhinoj, Patan, Gujarat, India (23.661324, 72.279541)
- Idappadi, Salem, Tamil Nadu, India (11.580000, 77.849998)
- Chitalwana, Rajasthan, India (24.924999, 71.659721)
- Pugal, Rajasthan, India (28.500000, 72.800003)
- Doom Dooma, Assam, India (27.570000, 95.570000)
- Usar, Maharashtra, India (18.291109, 73.131744)
- Sirsi, Karnataka, India (14.619500, 74.835403)
- Perinad, Kerala, India (8.956280, 76.640022)
- New Terhi, Uttarakhand, India (30.379999, 78.480003)