Arimalam, Tamil Nadu, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 10.256141, 78.894882.
Arimalam is a small town in southern Tamil Nadu, located in the district and in the neighborhood of Pudukkottai. Though the modern day's town is really small, with the population not exceeding 8 thousand people, it is quite an old historic settlement, which has been there for many years and has been ruled by plenty of emperors. Today the town is an agricultural spot, with plenty of large and small temples, plenty of which are over 200 years old.
Where is Arimalam, Tamil Nadu, India on Map?
Road map of Arimalam, Tamil Nadu, India shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Arimalam, Tamil Nadu, India
Arimalam, Tamil Nadu, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Arimalam, Tamil Nadu, India is 10.256141, and the longitude is 78.894882. Arimalam, Tamil Nadu, India is located at India country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 10° 15' 22.1076'' N and 78° 53' 41.5752'' E.
|DMS Lat||10° 15' 22.1076'' N|
|DMS Long||78° 53' 41.5752'' E|
Coordinates of Arimalam, Tamil Nadu, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in India
Also check out these related Towns.
- Gudivada, Andhra Pradesh, India (16.441025, 80.992630)
- Dhinoj, Patan, Gujarat, India (23.661324, 72.279541)
- Idappadi, Salem, Tamil Nadu, India (11.580000, 77.849998)
- Chitalwana, Rajasthan, India (24.924999, 71.659721)
- Pugal, Rajasthan, India (28.500000, 72.800003)
- Doom Dooma, Assam, India (27.570000, 95.570000)
- Usar, Maharashtra, India (18.291109, 73.131744)
- Sirsi, Karnataka, India (14.619500, 74.835403)
- Perinad, Kerala, India (8.956280, 76.640022)
- New Terhi, Uttarakhand, India (30.379999, 78.480003)