Arthur, ND, USA
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 47.104141, -97.218140.
Established in 1880s, the town of Arthur is situated in North Dakota, about 18 miles north west of Fargo city. The settlement was initially named Rosedale, however, shorty it was renamed after C.A.Arthur, the 21st President of the country. The town was developing pretty slowly, and since it is situated quite far from Interstates and highways, it is rather the town for retired couples. The population of modern Arthur is only 400 people.
Map of Arthur, ND, USA
Arthur, ND, USA Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Arthur, ND, USA is 47.104141, and the longitude is -97.218140. Arthur, ND, USA is located at United States country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 47° 6' 14.9076'' N and 97° 13' 5.3040'' W.
Arthur, ND, USA Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||47° 6' 14.9076'' N|
|DMS Long||97° 13' 5.3040'' W|
Coordinates of Arthur, ND, USA is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in United States
Also check out these related Towns.
- Wood Dale, Illinois, the US (41.963055, -87.978333)
- New Lisbon, New Jersey, the United States (39.958057, -74.625999)
- Merry Hill, NC, the US (36.011944, -76.772499)
- Spring Valley, Illinois, the US (41.327221, -89.200836)
- Nesconset, NY, USA (40.846111, -73.150558)
- Cordelia, OH, USA (40.899445, -83.785835)
- Hope Mills, NC, the US (34.970554, -78.956665)
- Pennington, NJ, USA (40.324924, -74.788780)
- Hughesville, MD, the US (38.533611, -76.782219)
- Nekoosa, WI, USA (44.319080, -89.899940)