Aseda, Gujarat, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 24.156303, 72.177963.
Aseda is a town in northern Gujarat, located near the town of Deesa. There are about 2,500 people living in Aseda, and it is a small commercial community, involved mainly in trade and working on their small fields or gardens. There is a large historic temple in the town, Shri Adhinath Jain Temple.
Map of Aseda, Gujarat, India
Aseda, Gujarat, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Aseda, Gujarat, India is 24.156303, and the longitude is 72.177963. Aseda, Gujarat, India is located at India country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 24° 9' 22.6908'' N and 72° 10' 40.6668'' E.
Aseda, Gujarat, India Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||24° 9' 22.6908'' N|
|DMS Long||72° 10' 40.6668'' E|
Coordinates of Aseda, Gujarat, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in India
Also check out these related Towns.
- Idappadi, Salem, Tamil Nadu, India (11.580000, 77.849998)
- Chitalwana, Rajasthan, India (24.924999, 71.659721)
- Pugal, Rajasthan, India (28.500000, 72.800003)
- Doom Dooma, Assam, India (27.570000, 95.570000)
- Usar, Maharashtra, India (18.291109, 73.131744)
- Sirsi, Karnataka, India (14.619500, 74.835403)
- Perinad, Kerala, India (8.956280, 76.640022)
- New Terhi, Uttarakhand, India (30.379999, 78.480003)
- Cheekode, Kerala, India (11.230430, 75.989342)
- Palani, Dindigul, Tamil Nadu, India (10.450000, 77.519997)