Asempaneye, Ashanti, Ghana
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 7.233412, -1.806240.
Asempaneye is a second level municipality located in the central part of Ghana, the province of Ashanti. The settlement famous with its school, the Assin North Secondary Technical School, considered to be among the best middle educational establishments in the country. Since Asempaneye is situated near one of the busiest highways of the state, it is a commercial town, with a few large markets and shopping areas.
Map of Asempaneye, Ashanti, Ghana
Asempaneye, Ashanti, Ghana Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Asempaneye, Ashanti, Ghana is 7.233412, and the longitude is -1.806240. Asempaneye, Ashanti, Ghana is located at Ghana country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 7° 14' 0.2832'' N and 1° 48' 22.4640'' W.
Asempaneye, Ashanti, Ghana Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||7° 14' 0.2832'' N|
|DMS Long||1° 48' 22.4640'' W|
Coordinates of Asempaneye, Ashanti, Ghana is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in Ghana
Also check out these related Towns.
- Aflao, Lome, Ghana (6.113934, 1.198617)
- Kintampo, Brong-Ahafo, Ghana (8.059261, -1.729550)
- Savelugu, Tamale, Ghana (9.612936, -0.817108)
- Asempaneye, Ashanti, Ghana (7.233412, -1.806240)
- Abura Dunkwa, Ghana (5.337901, -1.171299)
- Ashaiman, Tema, Ghana (5.692858, -0.029869)
- Akropong, Ghana (5.976851, -0.088599)
- Jerusalem, Ghana (7.991022, -1.391549)
- Aframso, Ashanti, Ghana (7.323219, -1.382500)
- Tovi, Ghana (6.183333, 0.950000)