Savelugu, Tamale, Ghana
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 9.612936, -0.817108.
Savelugu is a small town and one of the northern neighborhoods of the city of Tamale in central Ghana. There are about 40 thousand people living in the town, and it is a popular commercial spot known for its farmer's markets and seasonal markets where one can find virtually anything he needs. The town was established about 150 years ago and since then it has been developing quite fast. There are a few very good high schools in Savelugu.
Map of Savelugu, Tamale, Ghana
Savelugu, Tamale, Ghana Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Savelugu, Tamale, Ghana is 9.612936, and the longitude is -0.817108. Savelugu, Tamale, Ghana is located at Ghana country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 9° 36' 46.5696'' N and 0° 49' 1.5888'' W.
Savelugu, Tamale, Ghana Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||9° 36' 46.5696'' N|
|DMS Long||0° 49' 1.5888'' W|
Coordinates of Savelugu, Tamale, Ghana is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in Ghana
Also check out these related Towns.
- Aflao, Lome, Ghana (6.113934, 1.198617)
- Kintampo, Brong-Ahafo, Ghana (8.059261, -1.729550)
- Savelugu, Tamale, Ghana (9.612936, -0.817108)
- Asempaneye, Ashanti, Ghana (7.233412, -1.806240)
- Abura Dunkwa, Ghana (5.337901, -1.171299)
- Ashaiman, Tema, Ghana (5.692858, -0.029869)
- Akropong, Ghana (5.976851, -0.088599)
- Jerusalem, Ghana (7.991022, -1.391549)
- Aframso, Ashanti, Ghana (7.323219, -1.382500)
- Tovi, Ghana (6.183333, 0.950000)