Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 7.991022, -1.391549.
Jerusalem is a very small settlement in central Ghana, located near the towns of Kintampo and Atebubu. There are about 350 people living in the town. It is a relatively new settlement which appeared near the highway as a commercial settlement.
Map of Jerusalem, Ghana
Jerusalem, Ghana Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Jerusalem, Ghana is 7.991022, and the longitude is -1.391549. Jerusalem, Ghana is located at Ghana country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 7° 59' 27.6792'' N and 1° 23' 29.5764'' W.
Jerusalem, Ghana elevation is 270 meters height, that is equal to 886 feet.
Jerusalem, Ghana Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||7° 59' 27.6792'' N|
|DMS Long||1° 23' 29.5764'' W|
|Elevation (m)||270 m|
|Elevation (f)||886 feet|
Coordinates of Jerusalem, Ghana is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in Ghana
Also check out these related Towns.
- Aflao, Lome, Ghana (6.113934, 1.198617)
- Kintampo, Brong-Ahafo, Ghana (8.059261, -1.729550)
- Savelugu, Tamale, Ghana (9.612936, -0.817108)
- Asempaneye, Ashanti, Ghana (7.233412, -1.806240)
- Abura Dunkwa, Ghana (5.337901, -1.171299)
- Ashaiman, Tema, Ghana (5.692858, -0.029869)
- Akropong, Ghana (5.976851, -0.088599)
- Jerusalem, Ghana (7.991022, -1.391549)
- Aframso, Ashanti, Ghana (7.323219, -1.382500)
- Tovi, Ghana (6.183333, 0.950000)