Kintampo, Brong-Ahafo, Ghana
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 8.059261, -1.729550.
Kintampo is a large town in central Ghana, situated near Highway N10. It is administered by the authorities of Brong-Ahafo region of the country. It used to be even larger and used to serve as the capital of Kintampo district. Today, there are about 50 thousand people living in the town. It is a tourist destination since there is a tall beautiful waterfall can be found nearby.
Map of Kintampo, Brong-Ahafo, Ghana
Kintampo, Brong-Ahafo, Ghana Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Kintampo, Brong-Ahafo, Ghana is 8.059261, and the longitude is -1.729550. Kintampo, Brong-Ahafo, Ghana is located at Ghana country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 8° 3' 33.3396'' N and 1° 43' 46.3800'' W.
Kintampo, Brong-Ahafo, Ghana Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||8° 3' 33.3396'' N|
|DMS Long||1° 43' 46.3800'' W|
Coordinates of Kintampo, Brong-Ahafo, Ghana is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in Ghana
Also check out these related Towns.
- Aflao, Lome, Ghana (6.113934, 1.198617)
- Kintampo, Brong-Ahafo, Ghana (8.059261, -1.729550)
- Savelugu, Tamale, Ghana (9.612936, -0.817108)
- Asempaneye, Ashanti, Ghana (7.233412, -1.806240)
- Abura Dunkwa, Ghana (5.337901, -1.171299)
- Ashaiman, Tema, Ghana (5.692858, -0.029869)
- Akropong, Ghana (5.976851, -0.088599)
- Jerusalem, Ghana (7.991022, -1.391549)
- Aframso, Ashanti, Ghana (7.323219, -1.382500)
- Tovi, Ghana (6.183333, 0.950000)