Apam, Winneba, Cetral, Ghana
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 5.296776, -0.740891.
Apam is a small coastal town and a neighborhood of Winneba, located in the Cetral Region of Ghana. The town is situated about 30 miles east of Cape Coast and about 45 miles west of Accra, the capital city of the country. There are a few landmarks in the town, including a historic fort linked with the times when the town was under control of Dutch authorities.
Where is Apam, Winneba, Cetral, Ghana on Map?
Road map of Apam, Winneba, Cetral, Ghana shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Apam, Winneba, Cetral, Ghana
Apam, Winneba, Cetral, Ghana Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Apam, Winneba, Cetral, Ghana is 5.296776, and the longitude is -0.740891. Apam, Winneba, Cetral, Ghana is located at Ghana country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 5° 17' 48.3936'' N and 0° 44' 27.2076'' W.
Apam, Winneba, Cetral, Ghana Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||5° 17' 48.3936'' N|
|DMS Long||0° 44' 27.2076'' W|
Coordinates of Apam, Winneba, Cetral, Ghana is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in Ghana
Also check out these related Towns.
- Aflao, Lome, Ghana (6.113934, 1.198617)
- Kintampo, Brong-Ahafo, Ghana (8.059261, -1.729550)
- Apam, Winneba, Cetral, Ghana (5.296776, -0.740891)
- Savelugu, Tamale, Ghana (9.612936, -0.817108)
- Asempaneye, Ashanti, Ghana (7.233412, -1.806240)
- Abura Dunkwa, Ghana (5.337901, -1.171299)
- Ashaiman, Tema, Ghana (5.692858, -0.029869)
- Akropong, Ghana (5.976851, -0.088599)
- Jerusalem, Ghana (7.991022, -1.391549)
- Aframso, Ashanti, Ghana (7.323219, -1.382500)