Aframso, Ashanti, Ghana
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 7.323219, -1.382500.
Aframso is a town in central Ghana, located in the neighborhood of Kumasi, the province of Ashanti. There are about 3,000 people living in the town, and it is a pure commercial spot, with most of the population trying to make living by selling some goods and their agricultural products to the passers by.
Map of Aframso, Ashanti, Ghana
Aframso, Ashanti, Ghana Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Aframso, Ashanti, Ghana is 7.323219, and the longitude is -1.382500. Aframso, Ashanti, Ghana is located at Ghana country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 7° 19' 23.5884'' N and 1° 22' 57.0000'' W.
Aframso, Ashanti, Ghana elevation is 148 meters height, that is equal to 486 feet.
Aframso, Ashanti, Ghana Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||7° 19' 23.5884'' N|
|DMS Long||1° 22' 57.0000'' W|
|Elevation (m)||148 m|
|Elevation (f)||486 feet|
Coordinates of Aframso, Ashanti, Ghana is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in Ghana
Also check out these related Towns.
- Aflao, Lome, Ghana (6.113934, 1.198617)
- Kintampo, Brong-Ahafo, Ghana (8.059261, -1.729550)
- Savelugu, Tamale, Ghana (9.612936, -0.817108)
- Asempaneye, Ashanti, Ghana (7.233412, -1.806240)
- Abura Dunkwa, Ghana (5.337901, -1.171299)
- Ashaiman, Tema, Ghana (5.692858, -0.029869)
- Akropong, Ghana (5.976851, -0.088599)
- Jerusalem, Ghana (7.991022, -1.391549)
- Aframso, Ashanti, Ghana (7.323219, -1.382500)
- Tovi, Ghana (6.183333, 0.950000)