Abura Dunkwa, Ghana
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 5.337901, -1.171299.
Abura Dunkwa is a large municipality in southern Ghana, with the population close to 28 thousand people. It is situated in just a dozen of miles from the ocean shore, and there are plenty of small rivers and streams in the neighborhood. Despite common imagination about the African countries of the region, local nature is beautiful and really rich, with unique tropical fauna and flora, a great variety of trees and plants. The city of Cape Coast is situated about 38 miles south of the town.
Map of Abura Dunkwa, Ghana
Abura Dunkwa, Ghana Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Abura Dunkwa, Ghana is 5.337901, and the longitude is -1.171299. Abura Dunkwa, Ghana is located at Ghana country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 5° 20' 16.4436'' N and 1° 10' 16.6764'' W.
Abura Dunkwa, Ghana Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||5° 20' 16.4436'' N|
|DMS Long||1° 10' 16.6764'' W|
Coordinates of Abura Dunkwa, Ghana is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in Ghana
Also check out these related Towns.
- Aflao, Lome, Ghana (6.113934, 1.198617)
- Kintampo, Brong-Ahafo, Ghana (8.059261, -1.729550)
- Savelugu, Tamale, Ghana (9.612936, -0.817108)
- Asempaneye, Ashanti, Ghana (7.233412, -1.806240)
- Abura Dunkwa, Ghana (5.337901, -1.171299)
- Ashaiman, Tema, Ghana (5.692858, -0.029869)
- Akropong, Ghana (5.976851, -0.088599)
- Jerusalem, Ghana (7.991022, -1.391549)
- Aframso, Ashanti, Ghana (7.323219, -1.382500)
- Tovi, Ghana (6.183333, 0.950000)