Reggio Calabria, Calabria, Italy
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 38.111389, 15.661944.
Reggio Calabria is a small coastal city and a part of the region of Calabria in the southern Italy. It is one of the oldest cities in the region, and it was established on amazingly beautiful setting, on the seashores overlooking the island of Sicily. For many centuries the city used to be a center of social and cultural life, and the amount of very important, unique and special historic heritage of the civilization living there is significant. Reggio Calabria is a center of transport, services, agriculture (growing tobacco, bergamot, oranges, and other cultures), and tourism. There are numerous cathedrals, monuments, castles, chapels, wonderful squares, parks and gardens, as well as other landmarks in the city.
Map of Reggio Calabria, Calabria, Italy
Reggio Calabria, Calabria, Italy Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Reggio Calabria, Calabria, Italy is 38.111389, and the longitude is 15.661944. Reggio Calabria, Calabria, Italy is located at Italy country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 38° 6' 41.0004'' N and 15° 39' 42.9984'' E.
Reggio Calabria, Calabria, Italy Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||38° 6' 41.0004'' N|
|DMS Long||15° 39' 42.9984'' E|
Coordinates of Reggio Calabria, Calabria, Italy is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in Italy
Also check out these related Cities.
- Scandicci, Tuscany, Italy (43.750000, 11.166667)
- Scafati, Salerno, Campania, Italy (40.733334, 14.533333)
- Chieti, Abruzzo, Italy (42.349998, 14.166667)
- Acireale, Sicily, Italy (37.616669, 15.166667)
- Ercolano, Campania, Italy (40.799999, 14.350000)
- Aversa, Campania, Italy (40.966667, 14.200000)
- San Severo, Apulia, Italy (41.683334, 15.383333)
- Cava de' Tirreni, Campania, Italy (40.700001, 14.700000)
- Velletri, Lazio, Italy (41.686668, 12.777500)
- Siena, Tuscany, Italy (43.318611, 11.330556)