Ate, Lima District, Peru
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: -12.020546, -76.890144.
Ate is a small neighborhood of Lima and a small part of Lima District, situated in coastal Peru. It is quite a large residential zone, with the population close to a half million people, living in quiet developed zone and provided with all modern dwelling facilities. Ate is an old settlement, with a few archaeological sites and parks located there. In particular, there is a large modern zoo which is visited by plenty of children year round.
Map of Ate, Lima District, Peru
Ate, Lima District, Peru Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Ate, Lima District, Peru is -12.020546, and the longitude is -76.890144. Ate, Lima District, Peru is located at Peru country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 12° 1' 13.9656'' S and 76° 53' 24.5184'' W.
Ate, Lima District, Peru Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||12° 1' 13.9656'' S|
|DMS Long||76° 53' 24.5184'' W|
Coordinates of Ate, Lima District, Peru is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in Peru
Also check out these related Cities.
- Huancavelica, Huancavelica Province, Peru (-12.786389, -74.975555)
- Jaén, Cajamarka, Peru (-5.708660, -78.802673)
- Juliaca, San Roman, Peru (-15.499688, -70.129654)
- Ate, Lima District, Peru (-12.020546, -76.890144)
- Cajabamba, Cajabamba Province, Peru (-7.620957, -78.045219)
- Tacna, Peru (-18.006569, -70.246277)
- Pucallpa, Peru (-8.392862, -74.582619)
- Lima, Peru (-12.046374, -77.042793)
- Langa, Peru (-12.125033, -76.421181)
- Huaraz, Peru (-9.526115, -77.528778)