Latitude and longitude coordinates are: -18.006569, -70.246277.
Tacna is a large city and the capital of the same name province, located in the southernmost region of Peru. The population of the city is close to 250,000 people, and the city is an old commercial hub and tourist spot, visited by thousands of businessmen and tourists. Tacna is a city of monuments and parks, with plenty of historic and especially military points of interest. Local climate is quite dry, but it did not interfere in making the city a small green oasis among the dry highlands.
Where is Tacna, Peru on Map?
Road map of Tacna, Peru shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Tacna, Peru
Tacna, Peru Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Tacna, Peru is -18.006569, and the longitude is -70.246277. Tacna, Peru is located at Peru country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 18° 0' 23.6484'' S and 70° 14' 46.5972'' W.
|DMS Lat||18° 0' 23.6484'' S|
|DMS Long||70° 14' 46.5972'' W|
Coordinates of Tacna, Peru is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in Peru
Also check out these related Cities.
- Cusco, Peru (-13.529427, -71.984978)
- Huancavelica, Huancavelica Province, Peru (-12.786389, -74.975555)
- Jaén, Cajamarka, Peru (-5.708660, -78.802673)
- Juliaca, San Roman, Peru (-15.499688, -70.129654)
- Ate, Lima District, Peru (-12.020546, -76.890144)
- Cajabamba, Cajabamba Province, Peru (-7.620957, -78.045219)
- Tacna, Peru (-18.006569, -70.246277)
- Pucallpa, Peru (-8.392862, -74.582619)
- Lima City, Lima Province, Peru (-12.046374, -77.042793)
- Langa, Peru (-12.125033, -76.421181)