Huancavelica, Huancavelica Province, Peru
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: -12.786389, -74.975555.
Huancavelica is a small city and the capital of the same name province, Huancavelica Province, situated in the central Peru. The city is sometimes known as Wankawilka in the local dialect, and it is a home to about 50 thousand people. The city is very old and was established in the 16th century AD, in a small valley surrounded by mountains. Till now, a large number of indigenous people is living in the city. Huancavelica is historically a mining city, with a few companies working on mining and processing natural resources as sliver, mercury, ores, and other resources. It is also a small center of livestock producing, transportation, education, and cultural life of the region.
Map of Huancavelica, Huancavelica Province, Peru
Huancavelica, Huancavelica Province, Peru Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Huancavelica, Huancavelica Province, Peru is -12.786389, and the longitude is -74.975555. Huancavelica, Huancavelica Province, Peru is located at Peru country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 12° 47' 11.0004'' S and 74° 58' 31.9980'' W.
Huancavelica, Huancavelica Province, Peru Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||12° 47' 11.0004'' S|
|DMS Long||74° 58' 31.9980'' W|
Coordinates of Huancavelica, Huancavelica Province, Peru is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in Peru
Also check out these related Cities.
- Huancavelica, Huancavelica Province, Peru (-12.786389, -74.975555)
- Jaén, Cajamarka, Peru (-5.708660, -78.802673)
- Juliaca, San Roman, Peru (-15.499688, -70.129654)
- Ate, Lima District, Peru (-12.020546, -76.890144)
- Cajabamba, Cajabamba Province, Peru (-7.620957, -78.045219)
- Tacna, Peru (-18.006569, -70.246277)
- Pucallpa, Peru (-8.392862, -74.582619)
- Lima, Peru (-12.046374, -77.042793)
- Langa, Peru (-12.125033, -76.421181)
- Huaraz, Peru (-9.526115, -77.528778)