Latitude and longitude coordinates are: -8.392862, -74.582619.
Pucallpa is a large city in central Peru, with the population over 200,000 people. It is located in the highlands of central Peru, on the Ucayali River. It is one of the most beautiful cities of the area, with plenty of fountains, towers, illumination and very friendly welcoming community. There are a number of large national parks located nearby of the city.
Map of Pucallpa, Peru
Pucallpa, Peru Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Pucallpa, Peru is -8.392862, and the longitude is -74.582619. Pucallpa, Peru is located at Peru country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 8° 23' 34.3032'' S and 74° 34' 57.4284'' W.
Pucallpa, Peru Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||8° 23' 34.3032'' S|
|DMS Long||74° 34' 57.4284'' W|
Coordinates of Pucallpa, Peru is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in Peru
Also check out these related Cities.
- Huancavelica, Huancavelica Province, Peru (-12.786389, -74.975555)
- Jaén, Cajamarka, Peru (-5.708660, -78.802673)
- Juliaca, San Roman, Peru (-15.499688, -70.129654)
- Ate, Lima District, Peru (-12.020546, -76.890144)
- Cajabamba, Cajabamba Province, Peru (-7.620957, -78.045219)
- Tacna, Peru (-18.006569, -70.246277)
- Pucallpa, Peru (-8.392862, -74.582619)
- Lima, Peru (-12.046374, -77.042793)
- Langa, Peru (-12.125033, -76.421181)
- Huaraz, Peru (-9.526115, -77.528778)