Jaén, Cajamarka, Peru
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: -5.708660, -78.802673.
Jaén is a small city in the region of Cajamarka, northern Peru, with the nickname "the Land of the Brave Bracamoros". A historic settlement, it emerged in a beautiful setting near the mount Cerro Bravo, and it is a small cultural, industrial, tourist, and recreation spot. The population of Jaén is close to 135,000 people. There are some landmarks preserved from the times of Inca and per-Inca empires. They can be observed along with modern museums, monuments, galleries, shopping zones, and so on.
Map of Jaén, Cajamarka, Peru
Jaén, Cajamarka, Peru Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Jaén, Cajamarka, Peru is -5.708660, and the longitude is -78.802673. Jaén, Cajamarka, Peru is located at Peru country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 5° 42' 31.1760'' S and 78° 48' 9.6228'' W.
Jaén, Cajamarka, Peru Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||5° 42' 31.1760'' S|
|DMS Long||78° 48' 9.6228'' W|
Coordinates of Jaén, Cajamarka, Peru is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in Peru
Also check out these related Cities.
- Huancavelica, Huancavelica Province, Peru (-12.786389, -74.975555)
- Jaén, Cajamarka, Peru (-5.708660, -78.802673)
- Juliaca, San Roman, Peru (-15.499688, -70.129654)
- Ate, Lima District, Peru (-12.020546, -76.890144)
- Cajabamba, Cajabamba Province, Peru (-7.620957, -78.045219)
- Tacna, Peru (-18.006569, -70.246277)
- Pucallpa, Peru (-8.392862, -74.582619)
- Lima, Peru (-12.046374, -77.042793)
- Langa, Peru (-12.125033, -76.421181)
- Huaraz, Peru (-9.526115, -77.528778)