Cajabamba, Cajabamba Province, Peru
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: -7.620957, -78.045219.
Cajabamba is a small city and the capital of Cajabamba Province in central Peru. It is one of the most interesting places to see in Amazonas area, with unique culture and numerous festivals taking place year round. The town is very neat and cozy, and it can be a great idea to stop there for a day or two, to enjoy a drink on central Plaza de Armas, or join a celebration or a festival, which are usually quite entertaining and interesting.
Map of Cajabamba, Cajabamba Province, Peru
Cajabamba, Cajabamba Province, Peru Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Cajabamba, Cajabamba Province, Peru is -7.620957, and the longitude is -78.045219. Cajabamba, Cajabamba Province, Peru is located at Peru country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 7° 37' 15.4452'' S and 78° 2' 42.7884'' W.
Cajabamba, Cajabamba Province, Peru Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||7° 37' 15.4452'' S|
|DMS Long||78° 2' 42.7884'' W|
Coordinates of Cajabamba, Cajabamba Province, Peru is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in Peru
Also check out these related Cities.
- Huancavelica, Huancavelica Province, Peru (-12.786389, -74.975555)
- Jaén, Cajamarka, Peru (-5.708660, -78.802673)
- Juliaca, San Roman, Peru (-15.499688, -70.129654)
- Ate, Lima District, Peru (-12.020546, -76.890144)
- Cajabamba, Cajabamba Province, Peru (-7.620957, -78.045219)
- Tacna, Peru (-18.006569, -70.246277)
- Pucallpa, Peru (-8.392862, -74.582619)
- Lima, Peru (-12.046374, -77.042793)
- Langa, Peru (-12.125033, -76.421181)
- Huaraz, Peru (-9.526115, -77.528778)