Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 7.750434, -0.985197.
A large town in central Ghana, Atebubu is a part of Brong Ahafo Region and the district of Atebubu-Amantin. It plays a role of the headquarters of the district and is an important transportation center of the region. There is a large passenger bus terminal located in the town.
Map of Atebubu, Ghana
Atebubu, Ghana Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Atebubu, Ghana is 7.750434, and the longitude is -0.985197. Atebubu, Ghana is located at Ghana country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 7° 45' 1.5624'' N and 0° 59' 6.7092'' W.
Atebubu, Ghana elevation is 140 meters height, that is equal to 459 feet.
Atebubu, Ghana Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||7° 45' 1.5624'' N|
|DMS Long||0° 59' 6.7092'' W|
|Elevation (m)||140 m|
|Elevation (f)||459 feet|
Coordinates of Atebubu, Ghana is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in Ghana
Also check out these related Towns.
- Aflao, Lome, Ghana (6.113934, 1.198617)
- Kintampo, Brong-Ahafo, Ghana (8.059261, -1.729550)
- Savelugu, Tamale, Ghana (9.612936, -0.817108)
- Asempaneye, Ashanti, Ghana (7.233412, -1.806240)
- Abura Dunkwa, Ghana (5.337901, -1.171299)
- Ashaiman, Tema, Ghana (5.692858, -0.029869)
- Akropong, Ghana (5.976851, -0.088599)
- Jerusalem, Ghana (7.991022, -1.391549)
- Aframso, Ashanti, Ghana (7.323219, -1.382500)
- Tovi, Ghana (6.183333, 0.950000)