Aurangabad, Bihar, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 24.750000, 84.370003.
Aurangabad is a city in southern Bihar, with the population slightly exceeding 100,000 people. It is located quite close to famous religious site Bodh Gaya, very close to the Sone river. Aurangabad is a center of agriculture and religion, with plenty of landmarks, the most important of which include the Deo Surya Mandir, Sun temple, Deo Kund, Umga, etc.
Map of Aurangabad, Bihar, India
Aurangabad, Bihar, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Aurangabad, Bihar, India is 24.750000, and the longitude is 84.370003. Aurangabad, Bihar, India is located at India country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 24° 45' 0.0000'' N and 84° 22' 12.0108'' E.
Aurangabad, Bihar, India elevation is 116 meters height, that is equal to 381 feet.
Aurangabad, Bihar, India Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||24° 45' 0.0000'' N|
|DMS Long||84° 22' 12.0108'' E|
|Elevation (m)||116 m|
|Elevation (f)||381 feet|
Coordinates of Aurangabad, Bihar, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in India
Also check out these related Cities.
- Pindwara, Rajasthan, India (24.794500, 73.055000)
- Raipur, Chhattisgarh, India (21.250000, 81.629997)
- Gokak, Karnataka, India (16.166700, 74.833298)
- Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, India (26.850000, 80.949997)
- Delhi, the National Capital Territory of Delhi, India (28.610001, 77.230003)
- Mumbai, Maharashtra, India (19.076090, 72.877426)
- Sagar, Karnataka, India (14.167040, 75.040298)
- Jalpaiguri, West Bengal, India (26.540457, 88.719391)
- Pakur, Jharkhand, India (24.633568, 87.849251)
- Sardarshahar, Rajasthan, India (28.440554, 74.493011)