Aurangabad, Maharashtra, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 19.901054, 75.352478.
Aurangabad is a large city in Maharashtra, with the population close to 1.2 million people. It is one of the largest cities of the state, which is a primary tourism spot, with plenty of attractions and points of interest like Bhadkal Gate, Aurangabad Caves, Panchakki mill, the Salim Ali Lake & Bird Sanctuary, modern shopping malls and numerous festivals. The city is also famous with its very interesting cuisine: specially made bred, soup and other dishes.
Map of Aurangabad, Maharashtra, India
Aurangabad, Maharashtra, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Aurangabad, Maharashtra, India is 19.901054, and the longitude is 75.352478. Aurangabad, Maharashtra, India is located at India country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 19° 54' 3.7944'' N and 75° 21' 8.9208'' E.
Aurangabad, Maharashtra, India Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||19° 54' 3.7944'' N|
|DMS Long||75° 21' 8.9208'' E|
Coordinates of Aurangabad, Maharashtra, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in India
Also check out these related Cities.
- Chittorgarh, Rajasthan, India (24.879999, 74.629997)
- Ratnagiri, Maharashtra, India (16.994444, 73.300003)
- Goregaon, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India (19.155001, 72.849998)
- Pindwara, Rajasthan, India (24.794500, 73.055000)
- Raipur, Chhattisgarh, India (21.250000, 81.629997)
- Gokak, Karnataka, India (16.166700, 74.833298)
- Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, India (26.850000, 80.949997)
- Delhi, the National Capital Territory of Delhi, India (28.610001, 77.230003)
- Mumbai, Maharashtra, India (19.076090, 72.877426)
- Sagar, Karnataka, India (14.167040, 75.040298)